It is said that success is the path to happiness. But according to Harvard professor Shawn Achor, the opposite is true: Happiness is the secret to success.
In The Happiness Advantage, a new video learning program, Achor shows how happiness improves performance and satisfaction. For example, optimistic salespeople outsell their pessimistic counterparts by 56 percent. Happy employees are more productive. They perform better in leadership roles and receive higher pay.
Ultimately, happiness may be your most important competitive advantage.
Based on the science of positive psychology, The Happiness Advantage helps you:
The Happiness Advantage
- Work faster and smarter.
- Increase your problem-solving skills.
- Improve teamwork and morale.
- Spread happiness to everyone in your organization.
Complete Program comes with:
Download The Happiness Advantage ad slick (pdf)
- Two DVDs.
- DVD 1 includes the 38-minute full-length video, as well as 27- and 20-minute versions of the video for training flexibility.
- DVD 2 includes five short implementation modules. The modules demonstrate easy, practical techniques to create a positive workplace.
- The Happiness Advantage Workbook. View sample from The Happiness Advantage Workbook (pdf)
- The Happiness Advantage hardcover book. According to reviewers, this groundbreaking work “reveals the most important discoveries coming out of modern psychology.”
The Happiness Advantage with Shawn Achor