Be the ultimate culture catalyst in your organization!
FISH! Train the Trainer is a two-day, highly interactive workshop that teaches you how to use The FISH! Philosophy to ignite positive organizational change.
- Accomplish a personal mastery of the 4 practices of The FISH! Philosophy, so you can lead more effectively through your example.
- Learn proven step-by-step methods to incorporate the 4 practices of The FISH! Philosophy into your culture.
- Gain an insider's perspective on how utilizing the 4 practices of The Philosophy in an organization can foster change and achieve:
- Higher levels of employee engagement and motivation.
- Increased teamwork, morale, and trust.
- Greater employee satisfaction, resulting in lower turnover.
- Service that delights customers.
- Better business results.
- Develop a strategy to embed The FISH! Philosophy in a way that strengthens your mission, vision, values, and culture.
- Participate in experiential methods that enhance your ability to put the 4 practices of The FISH! Philosophy in action each day.
- Have meaningful discussions with a diverse network of thoughtful, skilled leaders from other organizations.
This workshop is for people who are excited to contribute to their organizations. If it is your job (or you want it to be your job) to catalyze the culture change that moves your organization toward greater long-term success, FISH! Train the Trainer is for you. Whether you are an owner, manager, operations director, training/HR professional, this workshop not only will help you improve your organization, it will contribute to your personal success and fulfillment.
- Pre-workshop interview and homework to understand your needs and prepare you for the workshop.
- $400 voucher to purchase the product of your choice.
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner will be served day one and breakfast and lunch on day two.
- Follow-up call after the workshop to re-connect and put into action the knowledge and tools you've gained from the training.
- Special Bonus: John Christensen, filmmaker of the FISH! video and co-author of FISH! the book, will join you for inspiring conversation and dinner the first evening of the event.
FISH! Train The Trainer
Date: March 13 & 14, 2014
Time: Day 1 - 8:30am – 4:00pm, Dinner at 6:00pm
Day 2 - 8:30am – 3:30pm
Where: ChartHouse Learning, Home of The FISH! Philosophy World Headquarters,
221 River Ridge Circle, Burnsville, MN 55337
To register for this event please contact Kris Mauricio at firstname.lastname@example.org,
or call 800.811.5213.