Ignite positive change in your organization. Learn how at FISH! Train the Trainer.
FISH! Train the Trainer is a two-day, highly interactive workshop that teaches you how to use The FISH! Philosophy to ignite positive organizational change.
At FISH! Train the Trainer, you will learn how to master the art of FISH! training. At this two-day, highly interactive workshop, you will:
- Learn proven, step-by-step methods to apply The FISH! Philosophy as a tool to achieve your training objectives.
- Achieve personal mastery of the four FISH! practices, so you can lead more effectively through your example.
- Engage in meaningful discussions with a community of FISH! Philosophers, learning new strategies and tips you can use to get more out of your training.
- Develop a strategy to embed The FISH! Philosophy into the DNA of your culture, thus strengthening your mission, vision and values.
FISH! Train the Trainer is for anyone who wants to move their organization or team forward—owners, managers, operations directors, training/HR professionals. You’ll become more skilled and adaptable, and equipped for greater personal success and fulfillment.
- Pre-workshop interview and homework to understand your needs and prepare you for the workshop.
- FISH! Trainer Tools (a $495 value)
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner will be served day one and breakfast and lunch on day two.
- Follow-up call after the workshop to re-connect and put into action the knowledge and tools you've gained from the training.
- Special Bonus: John Christensen, filmmaker of the FISH! video and co-author of FISH! the book, will join you for inspiring conversation and dinner the first evening of the event.
FISH! Train The Trainer
Date: April 16 & 17, 2015 -or- October 1 & 2, 2015
Time: Day 1 - 8:30am – 4:00pm, Dinner at 6:00pm
Day 2 - 8:30am – 3:30pm
Where: ChartHouse Learning, Home of The FISH! Philosophy World Headquarters,
221 River Ridge Circle, Burnsville, MN 55337
To register for this event please contact Kris Mauricio at email@example.com,
or call 800.811.5213.