At time of event confirmation
- Choose event date.
- Select event format (keynote/half day/full day).
- Sign contract and fax to event producer at 952-890-0505, mail hard copy to ChartHouse.
- Secure event location.
- Fill out the Event Questionnaire and email to event producer.
- Generate deposit check and mail to ChartHouse.
- Schedule call with event producer at ChartHouse to discuss logistics and questions.
- Get familiar with the FISH! Philosophy, if you are not already.
1-6 Months Before (depending on time event is booked)
- Contact event venue with A/V and catering needs.
- Check in with event producer with updates on registration and logistics.
- Think of two new ways that you can bring “Play” into your work.
- Do something special for someone to “Make Their Day”.
2 Weeks Before
- Call Kris to go over agenda for the event day and logistics.
- Decide who will be doing the opening remarks.
- Organize staff/volunteers for registration & greeting process at the event.
- Generate payment to ChartHouse for the balance of the event fee.
- Get some Ben & Jerry’s “Chubby Hubby” ice cream, it’s the best!
1 Week Before
- Send all product to event sight.
- Last logistic call with event producer.
- Event goes off without a hitch!
- Evaluations filled out.
- Evaluations to be sent to event producer by client contact.
- Follow-up phone call with sales agent, speaker/facilitator and client for next steps.